Is your garden unusable due to poor garden drainage. Do you live in Stockton-on-Tees, Teesside, Tees Valley, Darlington, Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire or County Durham. If the answers are yes you’re in luck. Green Onion Landscaping’s professional garden drainage installation team will have your garden or land flood free within days. Give us a call for a free garden drainage quotation. We receive dozens of ‘phone calls each week from frustrated clients’ looking for garden drainage solutions for their water-logged gardens, lawns or driveways.
Common causes of water holding, water pooling or gardens flooding
- Building houses too closely to each other
- Building near an easily flooded river
- Hard ground that gets saturated quickly
- Ground that does not allow the natural drainage of excess water
- Houses built on clay soil which will not allow water to drain naturally through the ground
- Houses built lower down than their neighbouring property
- Increased rainfall due to climate change
Green Onion Landscaping provide garden drainage as part of your garden landscaping project or as project on its own. It’s up to you. Whatever the scale of your garden drainage problem, our expert team can fix it. Our team have over 25 years experience in rectifying badly designed gardens with poor drainage.
Green Onion Landscaping have successfully installed hundreds of varying garden drainage systems or land drainage solutions. We’ve installed spider network drainage systems, French drainage systems, sump holes, installed land drains and soak aways. You name it, our team has installed it. We install effective garden and land drainage solutions all over the North East of England.
Green Onion Landscaping have the solution to your garden or land drainage problems
Call 01642 640303 / 07701097196